The Two-Storey Tudor That Grows With You On Greenfield
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A Tudor with a second storey that says, "Bring your growing family" ends in views to Blackwood Park and the realisation that this is arguably the best pocket in Aberfoyle Park, just moments for The Hub.
Neat, comfy, functional and family friendly on its low-maintenance 672sqm (approx.) block, there's enough to be thankful for well before you even discover a second level with a game-changing retreat.
What a world it is when the kids can claim their own 3-bedroom haven above, while you and the other half seemingly roam free on a lower level with a mix of formal and casual living areas.
It gets better:
- An ensuite and walk-in robe make mornings a breeze in your master bedroom
- When the family is expected to grow by one, simply turn the study into a nursery
- Keep the car safe and clean in your lock-up garage
- The Formal lounge and dining room on the lower level are big bonuses in this flexible floor plan
- Cook until your heart's content in a solid timber kitchen with dishwasher and new oven
- Consider the kitchen the hub to every living area, including casual meals and alfresco entertaining
- Kids and pets will thrive amongst the landscaped, tiered gardens and grassed areas of the rear yard
- Evaporative cooling to second level and efficient split system to lower level
- No queuing in the morning; the kids get their own bathroom on level two
- Storage galore - including the built-in robes/storage to upper level
- Garden shed and new retaining walls to rear yard
The Hub has just about everything you need, Aberfoyle Park Primary and High Schools come within a 1km walk, and Blackwood and the metro beaches beckon in opposite directions
Life's good on Greenfield.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.