When Sustainable Style Meets Sea Glimpses And Sunsets In A Two-Storey Slice Of The Med
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Where Windebanks Road winds to its highest point, sea views, the night's lights and sunsets begin in what looks and feels like a two-storey slice of the Mediterranean, just 40 minutes from Adelaide's CBD.
Western Australian sandstone smothers the imposing facade of a truly sophisticated 3-4-bedroom home headlined by a striking, stone-laden kitchen and those game-changing sea glimpses at its open-plan heart.
From its solid timber oak floors, 2.7m-high ceilings and handcrafted wrought iron to the comfort glass that typifies its 5-star energy rating amongst its gum-studded surroundssheer style collides with sustainability.
And that's just the start:
- Striking designer kitchen with thick stone tops, expansive island, soft close cabinetry and European stainless steel appliances - including Asko dishwasher and a Smeg 900mm freestanding oven
- Master suite with walk-in robe, elegant ensuite, and French door access to private courtyard - perfect for morning coffee and croissantwithout the kids
- Double garage with remote Panelift entry
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Flexible floor plan with retreat/games room/formal dining that opens to timber-decked patio
- All bedrooms to lower level - so you can separate entertaining from a good night's rest
- Open-plan living arena meets (via cafe-style bi-fold doors) a terrace balcony with the best of those views to Glenelg
- Expertly landscaped terraced gardens with timber decking, easy care gardens and grassed areas for kids and pets
- Powder room/guest bathroom with its very own chandelier
- Quality plantation shutters throughout
- Built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Spa bath to main bathroom and double, stone topped vanity to ensuite
- Study to lower level could be a bedroom
- Cellar/storage room
- Tiled floor entrance for that wow' factor on arrival
And when the quiet life comes this close to The Hub shopping precinct, Blackwood, Westfield Marion and metro beaches; you get more Adelaide with your Mediterranean.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.