Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Freedom, Flair And Functionality Meet The Crowd Pleaser In Flagstaff Pines' Perfect Pocket
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled quietly where Coulter Street meets a valley of grazing horses is a 4-bedroom family home with equal parts flair, functionality and freedom, just a 10-minute drive from the sands of Seacliff.
Built by its first owner in 2005, a quality build was then boosted by the recent, extensive upgrades that make it move-in ready and ready for anything a large family can throw at itand still look good in the process.
From the rendered facade dressed in Woodland Grey, striking feature walls, modern lighting and the head-turning kitchen to the gargantuan 78sqm alfresco pavilion
They are the upgrades that set this flexible family home apart.
And there's more:
- A clever floorplan that separates the adults from the kids, then brings everyone back together amongst open-plan living
- Luxurious master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and French door access to pavilion
- Walk-in pantry, glass splashbacks, dishwasher and expansive breakfast bar to kitchen
- Formal lounge/retreat to front of home
- Easy-care tiled floor to main living areas
- LED down lighting throughout
- The style and functionality of floor-to-ceiling tiling in all wet areas
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling for year-round comfort
- Storage galore - including walk-in storage to bedroom 2
- Entertain all year round in a pavilion with peaceful water feature, exotic gardens, down lighting, cafe blinds, lined ceilings/roof, and room to roam
- Custom decking to front and rear
- Double garage with remote Panelift entry and a dedicated workshop area
- Beautifully presented, low-maintenance gardens
The list goes on.
Short drives to shopping sprees at the Marion Shopping Complex, Flinders University & Hospital, walks to the Victoria Hotel for a customary counter meal, saying hello to the horses, and those summer beach days
Life's good in Flagstaff Pines.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
695m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.