Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Whisk Your Stresses Away In A Solid Brick Sanctuary On The Doorstep Of Fairways And Foodland
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
As inquisitive Honey Eaters take a drink at the birdbath amongst beautifully presented gardens, your stresses seem to fly away
Welcome to the solid brick, stress-free family home with the sense of calm and the convenience you came for on a freedom-finding 849sqm (approx.) block and the quiet doorstep of fairways and Flagstaff Hill's finest amenities.
The short walk back from a weekend round at Flagstaff Hill Golf Club is met with a 80s-built, 3-bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home headlined by
- The lofty, raked timber ceilings and exposed brick we hold dear from its era
- A flexible floorplan that puts bedrooms in their own wing and welcomes multiple living zones for many moods and occasions.
- A modern kitchen with striking white gloss cabinetry, glass splashbacks, breakfast bar, Bosch dishwasher, gas cooktop and ingenious storage options.
- Nicely sized bedrooms, two with built-in robes.
- Family room with instant access to pergola, plus large dining and formal lounge.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning and gas heating for year-round comfort
- A people-pleasing pergola with prime position amongst crabapples, myrtles, stone retaining walls, abundant birdlife and a quirky little Ned Kelly statue.
- Automatic watering to all gardens.
- Double carport for keeping cars and caravans safe and sound.
And when it all comes on the doorstep of Foodland, bakery, and bus stops leading to everywhere from the metro beaches to the CBD, it's everything you came for in Flagstaff Hilland more.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.