Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
When The Mediterranean Inspired Villa Meets Reservoir Vistas, It's A Match Made In Happy Valley Heaven
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
As if it was meant to be, this epic 4-bedroom family home soars high on its 610sqm (approx.) block to meet soothing views of the Happy Valley Reservoir.
Built circa 2004 with the Mediterranean villa in mind, it combines timeless grandeur and elegance with the modernities you crave.
Its timeless salute to the past is only enhanced by a changing colour scheme that injects little shots of personality into a home headlined by expansive open-plan living and alfresco entertaining.
All four bedrooms - including a master with ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony access - line one side of the home.
And what a luxury it is to separate a good night's sleep - and that morning coffee with views and all - from the many shared moments and memories to come.
With views over the family room and alfresco pavilion, the kitchen - with stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and mosaic tiled splashbacks - is the true heartbeat of any get together.
Open the glass sliding doors, flick the BBQ to HIGH', present nibbles and drinks on the breakfast bar and set the in-built speakers to a soothing hum
The scene is set for that housewarming - take envious guests for a grand tour to discover:
- A stylish mix of easy-care tile and timber look floors
- Year-round comfort thanks to a twin, 3-phase ducted R/C system
- An expansive lounge room with views over Happy Valley
- Storage galore - including built-in robes to bedrooms 3 and 4
- Private balcony access to bedroom 2
- A double garage with remote entry and rear workshop
- Glass sliding doors seemingly at every turn - promoting so much natural light
- Beautifully presented gardens with low-maintenance plantings amongst striking rock formations
- A brand new dishwasher
- A big main bathroom with walk-in shower and spa bath
- And much, much more.
And when it all comes so close to Happy Valley Primary School, The Hub shopping precinct, and the Sothern Expressway to the wineries of the Vale, it's your own slice of the Mediterranean in a great pocket of South Australia.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.