When Potential, Peace And Perfect Proximity Collide In Carefree Coro'
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Strong 70s-built bones on a block spanning some 1050sqm at the quiet end of one of Coro's' many cul-de-sacs makes this 3-bedroom home a beacon of opportunity with the peace and quiet to match.
Bring your imagination, tools and flair for turning the tired into a head-turner, because a value-adding renovation is written in the tea leaves of a home with so much potential
- Reconfigure, extend or leave-as-is a flexible floorplan that puts bedrooms in one wing and communal living zones in the other
- Add instant value and charm by simply unveiling the timber floors sleeping under the carpets
- Remove a wall or two to create true open-plan living
- With neat and comfy interior, functional kitchen and loads of storage space, there's no rush to renovate.
- Enjoy the sense of escape that comes with Coromandel Valley's lush greenery on a block with established, low-maintenance grounds
- Sleep well in a master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling built-in robes
- Keep your renovation tools safe and sound in your lock-up garage/store room
Just 10 minutes' drive from the conveniences of bustling Blackwood, 20 minutes from the metro beaches and half an hour from the world-class wineries of McLaren Vale; you can add precious proximity to all that potential. Perfect.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.