Swims, Separate Studio, Style And Serious Functionality Say… The Search Is Over!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned on the very doorstep of a park and playground is a 4-bedroom home with the pool, separate studio, style, and family-ready functionality you've been looking for in Flagstaff Hill.
What was built of strong stuff in the 70s has been transformed into a contemporary crowd-pleaser with a striking first impression of feature stone and sleek render.
Inside, see how mirror-like Jarrah floors give a beautiful wink to the past in a home with all the modern musts your growing family demands
- A flexible floorplan headlined by lounge and dining room that stretches from front to back of the home
- Casual dining meets a modern kitchen with soft-close cabinetry, walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Wake up to a bit of luxury in a master bedroom with built-in robes and an ensuite with stone-topped vanity and full-height porcelain tiling
- Your teenager or weekend guests will love the large, refurbished studio with office, bedroom, living area, bathroom, built-in storage and split r/c
- Cook the BBQ on your very own outdoor kitchen atop the timber-decked patio and pavilion
- Keep your cars and big toys safe in two lock-up carports
- Stylish, safe glass fencing and timber-decking to the large salt-water pool
- Say bye to bill rage thanks to a 6KW solar system and heavily reduced rates
- Keep comfy all year round thanks to ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Enjoy winter movie nights by the crackling flames of a super super-stylish copper fireplace
- Fully alarmed for extra peace of mind
- Cubby house for the kids
Yes, this is the complete family home with all the bells and whistles to go with a lifestyle that puts Marion and the metro beaches within a 20-minute drive. You found it.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.