The bluestone beauty that brings the outside in at every turn on peaceful Petrel
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
At the peaceful, prized end of Petrel Court is the 3-bedroom bluestone reproduction with the flexible floorplan to match the sense of calm that comes flooding through every cleverly placed window.
From the big bay windows of the formal lounge and master suite, to the sea of glass that lines a long courtyard and casual open-plan living at the home's heart.
This crisply presented crowd pleaser has a knack of bringing the beautiful outdoors into a home with all the creature comforts and conveniences.
- Three zones, each with multiple purposes, give the kids (or grandkids) their own wing while the parents enjoy their own refuge at the front of the home
- Slide on doors to separate the master suite, formal lounge and dining room from the rest of the home
- An ensuite and that big bay window make mornings a beautiful breeze in the master bedroom
- Keep your cars and tools safe and sound in a double garage with remote roller door entry
- Say bye to the cold snaps of winter and searing heat of summer thanks to ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
- Meet in the middle where a super functional kitchen seamlessly connects to a casual lounge room and courtyard
- Seamless wrap-around glass grants what feels like 180-degree garden views from the sink
- Serve Christmas lunch under the pergola of a courtyard with pond and landscaped greenery galore
- Clean up in a jiffy in a kitchen boasting plenty of storage space and breakfast bar
And it all comes wrapped up in quiet Craigburn Estate; a tight-knit community and your centrally located launching pad to the wineries of the Vale, metro beaches, Adelaide Hills and CBD.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.