When The Family Haven On Some 1000m² Sits In The Heart Of Happy Valley, It's Happy Days
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Set quietly on the high side of a no-through road and some 1000sqm that start with a versatile 4-bedroom home and end in the perfect place to share dinner with a sunset, this is why you came to the heart of Happy Valley.
No work to be done. Just move in and watch the kids grow in a home headlined by two living areas; one with an upgraded open-plan kitchen featuring subway tile splashbacks, solid timber tops, breakfast bar and dishwasher.
And it gets better and better
- Rest and rise in a master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- The kids (and chickens) will play thrive amongst the tiered rear yard with a coop and cubby
- Host this year's Christmas lunch under the verandah or custom gazebo where the block ends near its highest point and those sunsets are best served
- With a second lounge room, everyone can watch their favourite TV show
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 boast built-in robes
- Easy care slate floors for a low-maintenance home
- Enjoy year-round comfort with ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- The carport will keep your car safe and clean
You came for a home you can grow into. You'll stay for your proximity to The Hub, Westfield Marion and the metro beaches. Happy days, indeed.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.