Cash In On World-Class Amenities And A Low-Maintenance Unit You (Or Your Tenants) Can Rely On
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Whether it's time for another investment property or your first foray into the market, this crisply updated 2-bedroom unit is the perfect little pass to the world-class amenities that put Pasadena on the map.
Flinders University, Flinders Medical Centre and arguably Australia's best supermarket, Pasadena Foodland; a fair line-up on your doorstep, and just some of the reasons why tenants will be queuing up for a piece of the action.
It doesn't matter if it's for you or your overseas student tenant; to have two bedrooms, an updated kitchen, car park, new floors and nothing left to do is attractive in anyone's language.
While those amenities enjoy the spotlight, its unassuming position on the upper level in a group of only six makes life quiet and calm. The way it should be.
Split R/C makes it comfy and efficient, while lots of natural light and a semi-open floorplan ensure this is anything but just another pokey apartment.
And there's more:
- Just a 4-minute walk from Target, Dan Murphy's, Foodland and more at Pasadena Green
- Close to public transport to the CBD, metro beaches and Westfield Marion
- Positioned just metres from a local park and kindergarten
- Updated kitchen includes new stainless steel gas oven and overhead storage
- No annoying gardens to take care of
- Freshly painted throughout
- The list goes on.
For more details please contact James Leo
- Air Conditioning
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.